Entertain your kids while entertaining the inner kid in you with our weekend itinerary.
- Fuel up your morning with breakfast at Fenton’s Creamery in the Nut Tree Plaza. After take a behind the scenes Artic tour to find out how ice cream is made.
- Bring out your inner creative by painting a masterpiece at Bella Terra. Located in downtown Vacaville, this 17-year-old business is never short of paint and fun!
- Build your own pizza at Blaze Pizza where you are free to pick and choose what you want. What will your creation be?
- Let the kid’s imagination wander at the Great Wonders Playground in Andrews Park. Here their minds are free to run wild through the maze of walkways, slides, poles, and so much more! Don’t forget to snap a picture of the kids by the giant dragon at the entrance.
- A walk through the park and you’ll be in downtown Vacaville. Take the family to dinner at Fuso Italian Restaurant. Try the beef & mushroom fettuccini for a creamy and savory dish.
- Enjoy the cozy feel of a “Mom-and-Pop” diner. Heritage House Cafe is the perfect family breakfast stop, located right in the heart of downtown Vacaville. Known for their great coffee and homey feel, you’ll leave with your bellies full and a smile on your face.
- Immerse yourself in Vacaville history as you explore Peña Adobe, the oldest structure in Solano County. Built in 1842, this was the home of Juan Felipe Peña, one of the first settlers of Solano County.
- Jump away at Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park! Featuring a dodge ball arena, slam dunk zone, rock climbing wall, and more! Grab lunch at their café before hitting the road. For those who are looking for something to expand their minds, next-door is Outer Limits Virtual Reality. Here you can explore the world that is virtual reality and take your kids down memory lane where they can play all the video games you had when you were a kid.