50 Things To Do this Summer in Vacaville
See how many fun ways to beat the heat and explore Vacaville you can check off the list!
Summer temps are soaring, so we rounded up our favorite ways to stay cool!
1. Make a splash and try all the waterslides the Walter V. Graham Aquatic Center.
2. Get out of the sun and hit up Brenden Theatre for a weekend matinee.
3. Chill out with a skating session at Vacaville Ice Sports.
4. Take a cool behind the scenes tour of Fentons Creamery and learn how your favorite ice cream is made.
5. Meet up with friends for a few rounds of air-conditioned bowling and ice-cold beers at Stars.
6. Pack a picnic and bring the kids to Magnolia Park for a splash pad adventure!
7. Head over to Journey Coffee Co and enjoy an affogato.
8. Make your favorite juice (or mixed drink!) into popsicles and host a game night. Check out awesome recipes here.
Looking for more great area events? Check out our calendar to keep up with everything happening around town! Stay cool out there, and have a great weekend!
About the Author
Send An Email