The rain is upon us, but that doesn’t mean you can’t leave your house. There’s no shortage of fun activities to do on a rainy day here in Vacaville. Check out our top ways to while away a rainy day:
- Try one of the fro-yo flavors of the week at Jungle Yogurt or take your kid to In & Out burger on a rainy day for a FREE cup of hot cocoa!
- Put your imagination to the test at Outer Limits Virtual Reality, the first and only virtual reality center in Vacaville!
- Practice your gaming skills at Forgotten Path Games.
- Check out the local library’s activities calendar for tons of family-friendly activities.
- Have some fun at Stars Recreation Center - You’ll find fun entertainment for everyone, including bowling, laser tag, a restaurant & bar, billiards, darts, arcade, shuffleboard, & more!
- Catch the latest blockbuster at Brenden Theater.
*** Pro tip: send the kids to their own movie or leave them behind and enjoy a glass of wine from their new bar menu!
- Discover hidden treasures at The Rock Shop, the largest rock & mineral store in the west!
- Take a walk through the Vacaville Art Gallery and get inspired by local artists.
- Take the kids to open skating at Vacaville Ice Sports.
- Paint a mug or plate at Bella Terra in downtown Vacaville.
- Let the kids burn off some energy and bounce off the walls at Rockin' Jump!
- Explore, play, and learn at Vacaville's Imagine That!
- Go to the Center for Freedom and Flight and check out the historic planes while learning about awesome aviation history.
- Trade in your old books and find a new story to immerse yourself in at Bounty Books, Vacaville’s used bookstore.